Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving

To my pleasant surprise, last night was Thanksgiving dinner at D2. Here's a quick update on what I ate, and since I eat vegetarian it might be more or less interesting than you expect:
Veggie Rice: boring, but still a staple of the Olives line at D2, thought I'd try it
Butternut Squash Lasagna: awesome, went back for more
Fingerling Potatoes: the best kind of potato (that's debatable)
Tropical Fruit: I think D2 bought this from Edible Creations, a local food-art catering place, because I don't think anyone who works at D2 can carve melons and such that way, maybe I'm wrong though
Iceberry Blue drink: yeah I know, it's a drink but still, if you haven't tried the fruit drink machines at D2 you should branch from the sodas
That's all actually. Like I said I was surprised by the special D2 event, I thought I was signing up for a regular D2 experience when Craig invited me, so I didn't prepare to stuff myself like usual at Thanksgiving dinners. I'm not a fan of that style anyway though, so moral of the story: I left satisfied and Butternut Squash Lasagna is choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment