Tuesday, November 30, 2010

John's hat is too tall.


John Carr, Jackson Strawn, and myself are all enrolled in REL 1044, Religious Ethics, with Professor Jeremy Carter. Also in attendance in this lecture period, are KT Surrat, TMac, and Greg Mackey. The main reason I'm writing this blog is 1. Because I'm bored. 2. Because John loves cruising the internet and is bound to come across this by the end of the period. and 3. Because I enjoy writing blogs about my roommates.

If you didn't notice the title, or the picture, John Carr is wearing a tall hat. Or knit cap, or beanie if you will. And I trust that you will. If you pay very close attention, you will notice that the girl behind John can't see over his hat. This explains why she has a perturbed look on her face, and is leaning slightly to the left, in order to see around John's huge, obtrusive, slightly-hipster hat. I don't know her name, no one does. This is because she always gets stuck behind John and his outrageous headgear, and therefore never can answer any questions, or contribute to discussions. John has singlehandedly made her receive a probable zero on her class participation grade. But in all honesty, its her own fault. She should've moved, John's ears need to stay warm. This is a known fact.

In other Willard news, Jackson's old room/my new room is coming along quite nicely. We've yet to have pillow talk but I eagerly await the day when that can happen. He is a strong sleeper, I have come in while he has been asleep twice now without him waking up. Last night he tricked me. I walked in, his arms stretched up, and he cracked all his knuckles before turning to his right and his arm falling limply off the bed, as he continued in on his slumber. I've never witnessed this before. I was slightly amazed and flabbergasted. The only problem with rooming together so far has been that whenever Jackson moves on his old, wooden lofted bed during the night, it makes me think I am in an earthquake. Oh, and last night I woke up and thought I was in a log cabin before I remembered my bed was moved and I was in actuality, in my house.

Sam and Jeremy are pretty stressed right now, they have three days of solid school work. You should send them encouraging texts.

<3>
James Crockett Harris III

1 comment:

  1. K-T S-u-r-r-a-T-T, is the accurate way of spelling my name, youre lucky there is grace in this relationship.

    ReplyDelete