Tuesday, November 16, 2010

D. thinks:

Welcome to this segment of the blog where Doug tells you what he thinks about some random topic.

I think that the universe that exists demands that it was made by Someone. Obviously me saying that doesn't convince you, but it is what I have concluded over the years. With that said, if everything was made by a Creator, I don't think he would waste his energy creating something that was just filler. Or in other words, even the filler would be poetic. Any good story teller is like that, and of what I know of our Story Teller he's a good one.

Therefore I think that we can look at anything that exists and see something about God. For example, we can look at space and see that God is big. Or we can look at space and see nothing but space. Of course I'm not saying that we can find godliness in anything, because some things are evil. But we can also learn about light by knowing darkness. And we can know wholeness on a much deeper level because we are intimately acquainted with brokenness.

No comments:

Post a Comment