Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Break

I apologize for the break between posts, four days, my goodness. That's unacceptable. In fact, it's so unacceptable that I highly recommend you send hate emails and facebook messages to my roommates. I understand the error of my ways, but they need reinforcement so a break like this never happens again.

Everybody finished up their first semester exams today, and are considering heading home for the holidays. The Lebaron doesn't like snow however, so tomorrow, John Carr, myself and my cousin Conner will hit the long road back to Chesapeake.

It's a quiet evening at the Willard house tonight, we're all feeling pretty exhausted after a hard week of studying, so we're kickin' back playing supersmash and having light hearted discussions over a cup of tea.

Or are we?

What was a quiet evening at home with a couple freshmen bros quickly turned into some wild and willard activity here at the house. Let's take a look at what all the individuals did tonight...

Before the evening started, all of the residents except for Evan, Sam and Joe went to PK's to attempt winning some free pizza. I (James) always call the shots (literally) during the Tijuana Toss. THis is a game where after you eat pizzas a quarter is tossed for each one individually, if you guess the correct side, you get the pizza FOR FREE. I went a dismal 1/3 tonight, but I blame it on the girl tossing, who after I won the first toss, dropped the quarter on the floor. This threw off my groove and is what I consider dirty playing on PKS.

John and Jeremy- After sitting watching some vids on youtube, these two hooligans were persuaded by Renee, Rachel, and ASF to go sled illegally on the golf course with Craig Sweeny "Todd". John did this because he indulges in "stickin it to the man" and Jeremy did it in hopes of seeing what fun was, something that does not exist in the blasphemous north.

Doug is off at the residence of Dehart, playing Settlers of Cataan, a board game I'm sure you are all familiar with. Probably winning by this time, Doug is known for his hardnosed playing style and slight of hand tricks that keep all other Canaan contestants on their toes.

Sam and Joe are spending time with their girlfriends, Eliza and Claire respectively, at their apartment in Pheasant Run, I believe the girls cooked them spaghetti for dinner. Though details remain unconfirmed.

Evan is meandering around the house, reading and enjoying his newfound freedom from the harsh demands of mother academia, who has kept her heel hard on his windpipe all semester.

Jackson and myself had adventures.


Well my friends, this concludes another blog of the Willard home, I wish you a Merry Christmas Season. Check back soon for Christmas break updates from each of the guys individually. And to all a goodnight.

<3's
James Crockett Harris III

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. However Doug is the least cutthroat Catan player I've ever met. He used to play with his cards showing. Still a beast at it for sure.
    There better be many updates over break because this blog brings me joy...and I'm addicted to it.

    ReplyDelete