Thursday, December 2, 2010

Free Throws


I missed the boat on writing a blog yesterday, but I take no blame myself. There are seven other members of this house equally able to write a blog, because they all have their own personal pcs. Except Doug. And he still managed to write one on Tuesday. There is no excuse for this madness. Oh well, life goes on.

Tonight, Jeremy Mateyk, resident of the last room on the left, the master with the personal bath, Had no work to do. He was blissfully free from college school work because he has taken three tests already this week. And he did good. Congratulations Jeremy, we are all very proud of you. At least I am, which is why I am writing this.

The other day, Sam logged into his Xenga account from 2005. I am not sure if you know what Xenga is, but here is a brief history. Xenga is the precursor to Myspace, which was the precursor to Facebook. Thankfully, Xenga is now blissfully defunct. However, Xenga is a bloggish myspace mixture, and therefore Sam would write about his thoughts on such world changing topics as mowing the grass, or school work. However, in one particular entry Sam wrote about the friend he had made at soccer camp, a boy named JACKSON STRAWN.

I know. Mind blowing. These two hooligans met so many years ago, and now live in the same house. weird. ironic. small world? yes. But I digress, this entry is not about the strange fact that they have known each other going on six years now. This entry is about what was in said Xenga entry. Sam apparently thought highly of Jackson because he said, and I quote, "lace up your kicks, ladies, we're going to ball." Classic. Hilarious? I don't think so. But prepubescent Sam thought so. I find that hilarious. Even more so, that Sam then started using that as his signature on Xenga.

In other Willard news, I attended the Purdue-Tech Basketball game tonight. For those of you lucky enough not to have viewed this idiocracy, we lost. We don't run plays on offense. I hate this. So that's my dig on Virginia Tech basketball for the day.

Oh, and Happy 20th Birthday Rebecca Fitzgerald.

<3's
James Crockett Harris III, esquire.

2 comments:

  1. there are 7 other members of this house, but how are we supposed to blog if we aren't made contributors? ...jerk.

    ReplyDelete