Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Break 2011

A brief update on the supposed happenings in the lives of the Willard men, and what they are up to this warm holiday season.

Doug Clelland-
Maryland? Blacksburg? I am not really sure honestly. The one thing I am sure about is that Doug is definitely getting ready to hike the Appalachian trail in about a week and a half. Scared? Never. Doug doesn't know what fear even means.

Jeremy Mateyk-
Pennsylvania. Ew.

Sam Bowman & Evan Underwood-
A trip down to Florida is just what the Doctor ordered for these two outdoors men. A week filled with fishing, hunting, and camping is good for their collective soul.

John Carr-
Dominican Republic. Or Costa Rica. I can never remember...
But really he's in the Dominican, visiting his girlfriend Stef Stuever. Sure he's having a great time surfing and hanging out. She's bound to be painting, or teaching young children art.

Jackson Strawn- Apparently he is taking a trip to Akron, Ohio. Or at least that is what his Twitter told me.

Joe Danehower- Who really knows what this mystery man gets up to? Playin ball on the courts of DC? probs. Visiting his girlfriend Claire? Maybs. I'm about to text him, I'll give an synapsis in my next post.

Me? nothing really. Allie's in Nicaragua, so no one texts me anymore. I've been at the Orphanage.

I hope this satisfied your need for updates on our lives. Keep on keepin on.

<3's
James C. Harris III

No comments:

Post a Comment