Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mathematical Blogging


Read this:

http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristianslike/2011/03/4601/

This made me laugh for multiple reasons. In fact, you should stop reading the blog unless you read the other blog (mind bender). Let's see how we add up.

1. +3 points (formerly +4) with the perfect number of 7 of us living in the house. We lost a point when Doug left for the wilderness, but I'm fine with the +3.

4. +7 points. I stand by the fact that we all have different spiritual gifts. Evan's is growing things. Sam has discernment. Jeremy can ride bikes well. Jackson can sleep through my snoring. I can snore really loud. Joe knows the entire old testament. John's good at rebuking.

5. +1 My friends from freshman year...

6. +2. Duh.

7. +2 Buddy makes a point every time he sees me to make sure I haven't drank any koolaid.

9. ehh not really.

10. +1 The Office. +1 I watch Dexter. -1 Jackson watches the First 48.

11. +3 This has tailed off since last year, when I faced a blistering accusation from Mom and Dad.

12. +2 I'd say we use encourage and serve more than any others. That's all we do for one another of course.

13. I wish that was true. I'd give us a 67%

14. +2 Jackson's real good about this.

15. +4. We do have a small Christian library, where people can borrow books. We wanted to take this one to the next level.

16. +1 Evan.

17. +1 Evan.

18. +3. Willard. Learn it, love it, live it.

19. eh I'll give us 1/2 a point for this. Leadership doesn't count, but we are referred to as a collective whole.

20. +2 Jackson's gonna start taking out the trash...

21. +3 The Willard apartments, 3, and The Prospect St. Place

22. +2 Our neighbor gets a smile and a wave every time he's on a smoking break.

23. +3 Jackson owns the "Mazda Man Van"

24. +3 This is a blog about a blog, that told us that we get points for blogging...

= 46.5

Wonderful.

<3's
James Crockett Harris III

1 comment:

  1. megan sent me this 2 weeks ago, its like it was written for willard

    p.s. composting (17) is worth 2 pts so 47.5

    ReplyDelete