Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend Update

My friends the year is slowly coming to a close. The weather is getting warmer, classes are getting stressful, and Jackson's been sleeping upwards of 14 hours a day. As I sit here procrastinating on my homework, I felt that it is a prime time to look back on the Men of Willard's weekend.

Sam J. Bowman- Living only a short drive away from his hometown of Fishersville, VA; Sam made the trip home for the holiday with his girlfriend Eliza. Their weekend was laid back and joyful, spending lots of time with Bruce and Nancy (naturally). Additionally, Sam came back to Willard loaded up with goodies that I'm sure he will be quite generous with.

Jackson Strawn- One of two members to stay at Willard this weekend, Jackson's parents did a role reversal and came to see him. Jackson's weekend consisted of hanging out with the rents and elder brother Tyler Strawn (known for his six-sided die tattoo on his left shoulder). After a lovely dinner on Friday, the Strawns joined some of Dad's old Fraternity brothers on Sunday morning. Mr. Strawn's outfit consisted of pink pants, a light colored dress shirt, and a baby blue vest. As Jeremy Mateyk said so boldly, "Now I see where you get your fashion sense from, Jack."

John Carr- John got back like 2 hours ago. Not really sure how his weekend went specifically, but he did mention that he was defeated in ping-pong, which "pissed" him off. This then started the discussion of why we didn't play ping-pong more, seeing we had a table. Then Jackson noted that we had screwed it into our basement ceiling. After a brief debate, we voted to not ride our bikes to campus to play a quick game or 10.

Jeremy Mateyk- The only Northerner currently resided in the house, Jeremy did not return home for Easter, saying, "I hate cars, I hate driving, I hate family get-togethers, I hate weekends. Long live the Union." He said he hated cars. I know right? Weird.... Jeremy did spend his weekend playing a 99 life game of super smash (284 kills) and watching the Jack Black bust "Nacho Libre"

Joe Danehower- This family man headed back to Chantilly to spend time with the Family on this glorious holiday to begin passover. Consisting on a traditional Jewish diet of unleavened bread and no pork, Joe participated in a men's league basketball game and played baseball with his brothers. He also went to church, saw his grandma and made a scrumptious Easter Brunch for relatives. "James, that's a lie. I'm Not Jewish! Don't write that! I eat ham sandwiches almost everyday. I love bread and pork. Don't make me hit you. I don't care if you say funny things about me, they just need to be true."

Evan Underwood- Whereabouts currently unknown. Went to Fishersville for the weekend.

James Harris- Went to NOVA for the weekend, had a good time, I'm tired of writing now, if you wanna hear more you can ask me in person or over text messaging.

<3's
James C. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment