Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back to the Burg

It is my last night in Chesapeake. I lay in my bed quite unable to sleep and I figured I'd write a little bloggy blog to guess what all my housemates are doing right about now, as we all prepare to head back.

Well some of us are back, but I'll still guess.

Doug, Evan, Jackson and Jeremy- Warm and safe back in the Willard home, they probably played a few games of super smash bros this evening before retiring to their respective beds. Jackson most likely cried himself to sleep without a roommate. Evan probably relished in the fact that John was not watching a surfing video late into the night. Doug slept in the basement. Jeremy enjoyed another night of blissful slumber in his own room.

John- Hung out at the house known as the "Orphanage" before going off with Eric "Mezz" Messmore, Alex "Gypsy" Daiber, Chris "Nacho" Kennedy, and Josh "engaged" Henderson. They were going to see a band, or something.

Joe- still bro'in out in northern VA, Joe is most likely off at his school's outdoor basketball court. All alone with nothing but a ball in his hands, Joe wistfully thinks about his future, past, and present.

Sam- Whereabouts unknown.

James- in my bed currently, in about nine hours I'm packin up and heading to Johns. I told JC about three to four times to have his stuff packed by the time I get to his house. He however kept doing that stupid little two finger gesture and telling me not to worry. So after I wait twenty minutes for his bum self to pack up, we'll head west. What lies out there for us? who knows. But one thing we do know is this. The Willard boys will be reunited as a whole on Sunday. And what a glorious reunion it shall be.

<3's
James C. Harris III esquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment