Tuesday, July 19, 2011

oh man

Hey guys, breaking radio silence to say that I stinking miss ya'll. Reading the recent posts (hilarious, by the way) a little bit of tears came out of my eyes. Mostly from the hard laughing, but some too from love. I haven't really felt alone on the trail, because the Lord has been with me and I'm not the only thru-hiker. But I just miss my brothers.
I'm in Maine now, and I plan to summit my last mountain of this long haul next saturday (30th). Then the real adventure begins: the rest of my life. I think I'll start by coming home to the burg, finding some sort of job, and spending a lot of time with this particular girl I think is cute. Seeing as I am currently homeless, I would like to crash at the house a few nights in August (1st, 9th, 10th, 11th), if that would be cool. It sure would be good to see you guys.
I'll bring a picture of me standing next to a sign, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment